Bernese Mountain Dogs are extremely affectionate and good-natured, often believed to be one of the least aggressive dogs toward humans. Their sweet dispositions, calm natures, and willingness to play make them a great companion for children.
Here are 6 reasons why a Bernese Mountain Dog is the best family dog:
- A Bernese Mountain Dog has an even-temper and calm disposition, always a good fit for rowdy kids.
- A Bernese Mountain Dog is patient, so he’s tolerant of energetic kids that may want to climb all over his big, furry body.
- A Bernese Mountain Dog loves to please his owners, so if the kids want to play, the odds are good that your pup is a willing playmate.
- A Bernese Mountain Dog, although not aggressive, is protective. He’ll have a strong desire to keep your kids (and the whole family) safe.
- A Bernese Mountain Dog is loyal and devoted to his family.
- A Bernese Mountain Dog is easy to train, which is always a bonus when you have kids. It makes it easier to get the children involved in the training process.
When it comes to the perfect family pet, a Bernese comes very close to hitting the mark. Bernese Mountain Dogs are devoted, friendly, intelligent, and kind.
These beautiful lads are well socialized and love playing with children,they will be vet checked before going to their new homes to make sure they are healthy which they are all full of energy which is a sure sign of a happy healthy puppy. They will be microchipped and have started their vaccinations. They will come with a full AKC registration and all health records. Come meet us and see for yourself what fun loving puppies we are.
Contact Katie Miller
Found a puppy you like? Fantastic! Send the puppy seller a message using the contact form below, or give them a call. Remember, transactions will be set up with the seller after you connect with each other. A note on payment: we strongly recommend not using wire transfer payment methods, like Zelle, due to having fewer safety features. Feel free to use services like Consumer Safety Group or PayPal, and keep your finances secure.