* Bring your pooch home: Most of our breeders will give you something with the mothers scent- just to get the little one over the hump until you've showered him with love.
* Bring a carrier along with you if you intend and are allowed to take the new pup home with you.
*Find out what kind of doggie food your puppy was eating, and use the same brand, at least for 2 weeks after bringing your new puppy home.
* If you want a quick, easy way to get your puppy supplies, food, treats, minerals and shampoo, check out this website where they ship to your door. www.KbbPetSupply.com
The three main organizations to register a puppy with are APRI, AKC and ACA. Below are links to both:
*How to registered your dog with APRI
* How to register your dog with AKC
* How to register your dog with ACA